Our purpose is to provide the patients registered at our practice with personal health care of high quality and to strive to improve the health status of the practice population overall.
We aim to achieve this by developing and maintaining a happy, sound practice which is responsive to our patients health needs and expectations and which reflects, whenever possible, the latest advances in Primary Health Care.
Our aims and objectives
- Provide a high standard of Medical Care
- Be committed to our patients needs
- Act with integrity and complete confidentiality
- Be courteous, approachable, friendly and accommodating
- Ensure safe and effective services and environment
- To improve services offered to patients through communication and decision making
- To maintain our motivated and skilled work teams
- Continue to improve our healthcare services by monitoring and auditing
- To maintain a high quality of care by continuous learning and training
- To guide our employees in accordance with diversity and equality
- To ensure effective management and governance systems
- To improve vigilance of unforeseen emergencies
- Treat all patients and staff with dignity, respect and honesty
Our Patient Promise and Mission Statement
- We promise to treat everyone as an individual with no discrimination.
- Our patients will be treated as people not just a medical condition. This means we plan care with emphasis on patient’s individual needs and strict confidentiality.
- The care given will be evidence based and delivered with the highest standards. Advice, support and information will be available in order to help our patients make the right choices.
- We will ensure that our patients are dealt with by fully trained clinical, reception and administration staff and are always dealt with in a professional and courteous manner.